We aim to provide organization-wide vision and leadership enabling the organization to achieve strategic education, date and technology objectives. The Performance Measurement Coordinator works closely with decision makers to identify, recommend, develop, implement and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization.
Our communities are able to use the data collected by the Mi'kmaw Kina'matnewey Information System (MK SIS) to create useful information, such as:
- Creating educational support statistics, i.e. End Of Year Reports, Retention Rate Reports, Graduation Reports, etc.
- Asking more in-depth questions about the real issues in their schools.
- Producing information about their schools in a timely fashion.
- Completing the Provincial Nominal Roll within one week in November.
- Development of Mi'kmaw Language Proficiency Scale.This was piloted at L'nu Sipuk Kina'muokuom.